Saturday 18 January 2014

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! #LATEPOST

6-12-1997 was my date of birth. Last month was 6 December 2013, and i was turning 16th on that day! 
I was very excited about "our birthday". Why our? because it was me and my twin sister's birthday! haha :3
and now i wanted to tell you about how my day was started.


Well, on 5 december at 19:00, we werent turning 16 yet. But my boyfriend, David and Naomi's Ex-boyfriend "*****" came into my house and planned to surprised us.  I and Naomi, didnt have any idea at all, about the surprise plan at all. And when i came home, i saw that my living room was really,really dark. And I thought that my Mom forgot to turn on the light. And when i came in, i saw this beautiful round birthday cake with candle on. i was shock! i thought that cake was a gift from my parents. And when i turn on the light, i told my mom that your surprise plan was failed :p 
But suddenly, behind the cardboard, i saw Naomi's ex. and i knew that he was the one who made this thing. And my mom told me that "Esta, mana David? Si Rifqa aja kasih surprise, kok Esta gadikasih surprise?". "ah.. biarin aja. ga masalah pun ma. Dia lagi diluar kali,". i replied. And at last my boyfriend show up, he was hiding in front of my guess bathroom!! i was very surprised!! because he wasnt there at all! xD my face was red and i felt ashamed about that. haha :p 

Here's the cake that they gave.
..................................................................................................................................................................

And tomorrow was the day that i was waiting for along time, the day where it full of tears, joy, sadness, and happiness! MY BIRTHDAY! :D

how my day was started? GREAT!! i really had a great time!! because i love my birthday, everyone keeps on sending a wishes note to you, and they keep on saying, ESTAAAAA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WYATB. and muuuucccch more :D

My Dad had a plan to celebrate my party and invite all of my friends. Well, i invited my old classmates when i was in Grade 10G, and my 11 Grade classmates. the place were crowded because of our party. And it was full of joy and happiness, where your family were there, your bestfriend was there, and your loved one was there, and you EPIC FRIENDS were there too!!


This is me Esta.




Naomi and Dinda




Me and Naomi



Here's my twins!


Twins F*in BIRTHDAY!!! BIRTHDAY GURL!



Me and Adellia.



Lol



Had a great time, smoking weed, drinking beers..... KIDDING! :p


Me and Dinda 






Me and my boyfriend ;;) :d uuwww that white rose were fuckin sick!

CROWDED LIKE HELL!!

zulfa, puput, me, mimir and nurma :D




Debora, Cindy, Dede and Wiwid




Me and Boys



in the end, i really love how my birthday starts and ends. and i got SMARTPHONE from my BELOVED DAD!! I LOVE IT DAD. Thank you !! :*:*