Thursday 28 March 2013

Songwriting

Songwriting isn't easy as it seems.
Lots of you might underestimate what songwriting means.
Songwriting is about how you feel in your daily life, your experience, and you write down and make it as a song.
its not easy guys, cause you have match your key and your lyrics.
Alhamdulillah, i've been making 5 songs.
For me, making English songs are much easier than Indonesia song. I just love how to express my emotions, how i feel, and yet.. the story of my life.

I really want to show the world that i can do this! i want to show to people that underestimate me that they were nothing.  My 5 songs are:

  1. Water on a Leaf (November 9 2011)
  2. You are my Rainbow ( November 21 2011)
  3. Best Thing in your life ( November 28 2012)
  4. Feeling inside of me (November 2 2012)
  5. Follow your heart (March 27 2013)
I really want to make this dream come true! bismillah, there's a miracle when you believe